Dear Parents and visitors to our site
Many of you will already know that in our last inspection (22-23 October 2019), Ofsted judged us to be a good school.
The quotes below will give you a flavour of the inspectors' judgements of different aspects of our work in school and will act as a spur as we aim for further improvement.
A copy of the full report is available for download at the bottom of this page.
- This is a happy and caring school and staff have high expectations for all pupils. Pupils enjoy coming to school. They attend well. Pupils show respectful and tolerant attitudes towards each other and staff. They are proud of their school.
- Pupils conduct themselves well around the school in lessons. Low-level disruption is not tolerated.
- Pupils have a trusted adult who they can talk to if they have any worries or concerns.
- Leaders have focused on improving the curriculum in all subjects. Subject plans set out the crucial knowledge and skills that pupils will learn.
- Leaders expect pupils to work hard and behave well. Pupils show positive attitudes towards their learning. Pupils want to do their best.
- Pupils understand how to be responsible and active citizens. There is a range of opportunities for pupils to contribute to their school and the wider community.
- The personal development programme supports pupils to keep themselves safe outside school.
- Pupils with special educational needs and/or disabilities (SEND) are well supported.
Parent View gives you the chance to tell Ofsted what you think about your child’s school, from the quality of teaching to dealing with bullying and poor behaviour. The survey can be completed at any time; you don’t have to wait until the school is being inspected.
We will use the information you provide when making decisions about which schools to inspect and when.
Click here to be taken to the Parent View website.