16th September 2019
Our next parents’ evening is a ‘Meet the Tutor’ event on Thursday 3rd October 2019 for Year 7. This is an optional evening to meet your child’s class teacher if you have any concerns or changes you wish to discuss. If you are unable to make an appointment, but wish to speak to the class teacher, please contact the school. A further Parents’ Evening where you meet their subject teachers will be held in March. During the evening there will be a short presentation, taking place every hour from 4.15pm, explaining Year 7 & 8 reports and targets.
Go to http://www.parents-booking.co.uk/scissettmiddleschool or click on the link on the school website under ‘Parents’.
PLEASE NOTE: You need to type this address into your website browser’s ‘address bar’. Do not try to ‘Google’ this website address or use a search engine as that will not work. This is a common mistake on phones and tablets especially. There is also a link on the school website, under the parents’ section.
Login to see which appointments are available and select one that is convenient for you.
You will need:
- Your child’s first name and surname
- Your child’s date of birth
- Your email address
The system is live TODAY and will be open to take your bookings until 12pm on Monday 30th September. You can book for the Parents’ Evening as soon as you receive this letter.
Once you have logged in, we suggest you use the ‘Automated Booking’ wizard to make your appointment. You will be asked to enter your availability and choose the teacher you want to see before being shown available times for the night.
Troubleshooting Tips - please read before booking!
- To login you need to enter the details we have on record for you and your child. If you have recently changed your title or surname, for example, and not informed us, we will be expecting you to login with the details we have on record
- The email address you enter is only used to receive a confirmation of your appointment. If the system gives you an error when you login, it will not be the email address that is the problem
- If you have several children to make bookings for, use the ‘Change Child’ button on the blue bar (above the school’s name) in the very top left corner of the Parent’s Booking Page to swap between your children. This does not apply to the Booking Wizard, where your children are tabbed above the teacher names.
If you are unable to book at home, please contact the school office and a member of staff will help you.
Mrs N Greenough